This is the web site of Donna Steinhorn.
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web page. We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations and the email addresses of people requesting our autoresponders.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. They also may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your correct phone number.
Use of this site
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Donna Steinhorn with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of Donna Steinhorn, (or other legal owners) except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Donna Steinhorn neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Donna Steinhorn.
2. While Donna Steinhorn uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Donna Steinhorn makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Donna Steinhorn assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Donna Steinhorn nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Donna Steinhorn also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Donna Steinhorn, unless otherwise noted. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Donna Steinhorn (or others where indicated). Nothing contained on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of Donna Steinhorn or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Donna Steinhorn will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, possibly including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Donna Steinhorn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Although Donna Steinhorn may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Donna Steinhorn is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Donna Steinhorn will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Donna Steinhorn to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. Donna Steinhorn may at any time
revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You
are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically
visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions
to which you are bound.
©2001-2002 Donna Steinhorn. All rights reserved.
Please read our Legal and Privacy Statement.